MINUTES OF THE REGULAR MEETING OF CCRWD#2
The regular meeting of the Board of Directors of the Rural Water District No. 2 of Cass County, Nebraska was held at 108 So. 4th Street, Elmwood, Nebraska on the 10th day of January 2019 at 7:30 p.m. Present were, Don Edwards, John Wagoner, Eric Towle, Travis Isaacs, Martha Rhoades, Manager Dale Miller, Assistant Manager Troy Callaway and Office Manager Tina Douglas. Ted Retzlaff and Todd Hall were absent from the meeting.
Notice of the meeting was given in advance thereof by newspaper publication and posting at the District Office, two of the designated methods of giving notice, as shown by the Affidavit of Publication (Certificate of Posting Notice) attached to these minutes. Notice of this meeting and an agenda were emailed to the Chairman and all members of the Board and is attached to the minutes. All proceedings hereafter shown were taken while the convened meeting was open to the attendance of the public.
President –President Don Edwards called the meeting to order at 7:30 p.m.
Minutes were approved as distributed.
Treasurer’s Report: Travis Isaacs moved to accept the treasurer’s report and to pay the bills. Seconded by John Wagoner. Motion carried.
Assistant Manager’s Report: On December 17th Troy investigated a leak at James Stubbendeck’s – leak was at the hydrant.
Troy installed a meter back in a pit at Walton for a new building.
Meters were read December 20th.
On January 3rd routine samples all came back negative.
Troy repaired a leak and a regulator near Dale’s place.
Troy has been showing Mark around and procedures.
Troy has also been busy doing locates and started pit checks.
Administrative Assistant’s Report: – 29 delinquent letters were mailed on December 10th with a December 26th shut off date. Money has been received by all.
Manager’s Report: —
- Well #3 Building ~ Building has been completed. We need a new electrical panel as the breakers keep popping.
- Transmission Main / Easements ~ Still working on obtaining the easements needed. Tabled
- Dales surgery is January 22nd ~
- Welcome Mark Hogue 😊 ~
- Audit ~ The yearly audit is set to begin January 29th. Troy will start shop inventory in preparation for the audit.
- Annual Dinner Dates ~ March 15th or March 22nd. Dale will pull together a list of people attending.
- February meeting date ~ The February meeting has been moved to February 21st.
Regular meeting adjourned at 8:02 p.m.